About Cedric Williams
I am Cedric Williams, a 1993 graduate of the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. I received my BSBA degree in Computer Information System Qualitative. My Family includes my wife Brandye and two beautiful daughters Tyra (20) and Sydni (14) Williams. I am originally from a small town in south Arkansas called Stephens.
I have been employed with State Farm Insurance for 23 years. My current position is State Farm Insurance Agent in Forrest City Arkansas.
In my first year as a State Farm Agent, My agency accomplished the following
- #17 final ranking of Top 100 New agents in country out 1100 new agents
- Ambassador Travel Qualifier after 1st 4 months of agency
- South Central Vice Presidents Club Qualifier
My prior State Farm Experience includes the following positions which I held in the Pine Bluff and Little Rock Area
- State Farm Agent – Forrest City 5 years
- Agency Field Specialist 2 years
- Claim Support Services Supervisor 1 year
- Fire Field Rep 9 years
- Fire National Catastrophe Team 3 years
- Auto Combo Rep for Field Office 3 years
Listed below are some of my self development accomplishments.
- Obtained CPCU designation ( Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter )
- Obtained AIM designation ( Associate in Management)
- Obtained AIC designation ( Associate in Claims )
- Obtained AIS designation ( Associate in Insurance Services )
- Obtained CTM designation ( Certified Toastmaster )
- Obtained ATM-Bronze designation ( Advanced Toastmaster )